Lets celebrate the new year with a fun DIY project and FREE printable!
When glitter is involved, you know it's going to be fabulous! A glittered wine or champagne bottle is perfect for New Year's Eve. I purchased a cheap bottle of champagne and got to work.
1. Scrape off the bottle label.
2. You'll need painters tape, glitter, mod podge and a foam brush.
3. Tape around the label so you don't get glue on it.
4. Apply the glue and put the bottle in a box to contain your glitter.
5. Glitter like you've never glittered before.
6. Let dry and remove the tape...presto chango...a super fab champagne bottle!
Here's a New Years tag printable to add if you'd like.
You can leave the tag floppy (technical term I know) or add a fold. Enjoy!
PERSONAL USE ONLY PLEASE