These "cookies" are so easy to make, if you are feeling adventurous you could have your kiddos help you. They are tasty dipped in white chocolate as well.
You'll have to pardon the bad pictures for this post. I'm in Alaska which means we are seriously lacking sunlight at the moment.
1 Cup Peanut Butter (I used creamy)
1 Cup Marshmallow Cream
3 Sleeves of Ritz Crackers (more or less depending on how much filling you put between)
1 Package Chocolate Almond Bark
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Mix peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
2. Spread between two Ritz crackers. You can use as much or as little as you want.
I used about 3 sleeves of crackers.
3. Melt your chocolate by following directions on the back of the package.
4. Start dipping your "cookies". This process will take awhile and honestly it's super tedious. :)
5. Place on parchment paper to dry.
6. If you have extra chocolate, you can drizzle on top.